REPORT ON WATERMELON SHARBATH STALL - Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
Venue:Magis Main Auditorium
Dates: 18 & 19 August

Introduction
Mohabbat Ka Sharbat was a refreshing and enjoyable programme organized by I MCA at the MAGIS Main Auditorium. The programme was conducted on 18th and 19th August, starting from 2:30 PM onwards. The event focused on providing a refreshing watermelon sharbath while creating a cheerful and engaging atmosphere for students and visitors.
Content of the Programme
The main attraction of the programme was the Watermelon Sharbath stall, which served a refreshing watermelon-based drink. The stall was creatively arranged with watermelon-themed decorations, colourful displays, fresh watermelon pieces, and an attractive presentation.
The programme involved the active participation of I MCA students, who helped with the preparation, arrangement, serving, and management of the stall. The activity encouraged teamwork, coordination, communication, creativity, and event-management skills among the students. The colourful setup and refreshing drink helped create an enjoyable experience for everyone who visited the stall.
The event served as a refreshing and engaging activity for the participants and visitors. The watermelon-themed concept, attractive presentation, and availability of a refreshing drink
contributed to the overall appeal of the stall.
Conclusion
The Mohabbat Ka Sharbat programme was a successful and enjoyable student activity. It provided a refreshing experience while also giving I MCA students an opportunity to work together and develop organizational and interpersonal skills. The programme created a pleasant atmosphere and brought students together through a simple yet creative event. Overall, it was a memorable and refreshing initiative by I MCA.



No comments:
Post a Comment