Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Testimonial

“An educational institution has an immense role in a person’s life” is long said word by eminent personalities of the world. In my life I felt its reality when I entered into the software industry as an Engineer. I am proud and has pleasure to say that “My College” is Marian College, Kuttikanam, moulded me suitable not only for the industry but for all walks of life. 

      I had been a student of Marian College from 2001-2004 for my MCA course. At this period the college as a whole and its prestigious faculty gave experiences that would enable me to cop up with problems and to tackle them positively. For the same the college gave us ample chances to develop our personality, leadership qualities with humanitarian perspectives. 
     I can give an example of my own. In my period an association named Matrix was organised and I am happy to say that I was the first secretary of the same. As it gave me confidence in dealing many people which paved way to my present occupation in my company in a leading role. 
 So in all respects, my college moulded my life.
Tito S

Team Leader
IBS, Trivandrum

No comments: