Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Testimonial


Dear Sir,

  This is my Testimonial:

 “As a Commerce graduate, I stepped into Marian college , with a sincere intention of becoming a Master in Computer Application. And the rigorous coaching that spanned 3 years shaped the base for my dream career. The 12-hour long class hours had always been a replica of what professional life now demands. Frequent non-academic classes by the movers and shakers of the industry helped me get an up close glimpse of what IT is, even before I stepped out of the college. Participating in many of the college events, helped ignite the organizational traits in me. In a nutshell, Marian college had been  more of an experience rather than just education. After all, experience is the best teacher.”

Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
Tina Abraham
Systems Engineer-Trainee
Infosys Technologies Ltd, Mysore

5 comments:

Ouseph Kattooran said...

hmmmmm........ ;)

trespasser said...

ground inu purathirunnu commentary parayan nalla rasamayirikkum!!!!!

nirmala said...

Hearty congratz Tina.....

Jino Mathew said...

grt....

Arunraj said...

yep...Xperience is d best teacher.